8.16.2011
Baby girl update
Went to the doctor this morning for my now weekly check ups. It's pretty sad when you don't have to tell the receptionist your name to check you in, she just says "The bathroom is open Shawna." Awesome. I'm a rock star. Dominik has also made friends with some of the nurses. They just love him, and he totally hams it up for them whenever we are there! I met with Dr. Misty today. It is her practice, and she is super nice. Everything went normal. Heart rate was 140 bpm, I measured normal, and one weird thing was I lost a pound. She wasn't concerned, but I think I do feel smaller than when I had Dominik. Let's pray that's a good sign that I don't birth a gigantor again! Dr. Misty also felt around to get a guess of baby girl's position. She felt that she is currently diagonal-head at my left hip, feet on my right ribs. Just a little more turning and she'll be ready! Next week they will do my Group B Strep test. Ugh, another uncomfortable, yet quick procedure. Oh well, time just keeps ticking away, can't believe it's already mid-August!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two positives to having csections 1) never having to have your cervix checked, 2) never having to have the Strep B test. Good luck with both :)
ReplyDelete