7.05.2011

29 weeks!

Wow, I can't believe I'm almost into the "30's", baby will be here before we know it! I had a check up today. Everything went great. Heart rate was 140, and my belly was measuring 30, a little bit bigger than expected. I met with the NP, and she said if I continue to grow larger (well, larger than normal) they'll do a growth ultrasound on me. I'm just hoping for an early delivery, and a baby with a smaller head than Dominik's. Haha, fat chance, right? I also got my rhogam shot today, since I am Rh-. It hurt a little more than I remember, but I survived. Bruce and Dominik went with to the appointment, and I don't think Dominik liked that mom had to get a shot. I also registered for delivery today. Crazy how it is just around the corner. We won't be taking any childbirth classes this time. I figured we "should" remember how everything works, right? We'll see when it is D-day. In the meantime, I'll be brushing up on some maternity reading just in case :)

No comments:

Post a Comment