4.06.2009

Heeerrrrrrreeeeeee wwweeeeeeeeeeee gooooo!

Alright, this is it people. The beginning of a new life. Yep you guessed it, I'm preggers. After just a bit over 2 years of marriage, Mr. Bruce and I are expecting a bundle of joy. Woo hoo. I've started this blog due to the inspiration of my friend Diane--SHOUT OUT! WOOP WOOP! She started the same thing after finding out she was expecting. And kept it a secret until it was ready to come out. So I thought why not? It would be nice for all my friends and fam to keep up with what was going on down in good ol AZ.
So t's really ironic because a lot of people have been asking me lately when we're going to get started with the whole kid thing. And we haven't been trying, but we haven't been preventing either. As Bruce likes to say our motto for the year is "Babies are fine in 2009." Well, guess it's worked out, huh? Anyways, at work a couple of the girls have noticed that I had been a little more"bitchy" if you will, at work lately. Not necessarily a bad thing. haha. And Bruce happened to notice at home too. Well I didn't think anything of it. Low and behold, period time comes, period time goes. Ummm...I guess I should run to the store and buy a pregnancy test. This was Sunday April 5th (Bruce's mom's birthday) and I had just gotten off the phone with Julie, Bruce's sister and she was talking about how she wants to be an Aunt again, and that it's Bruce and I's turn! Sorry Julie, you were just a couple hours early to call! Well, here's the result of test #1--test #2 was the same too: In case you don't know the + sign = pregnant and the other line means the test worked properly. My friend Rani was in town and staying with us that weekend, so it was super hard for me to keep this a secret, and we all know how well I keep secrets! HA. I told Bruce that we couldn't tell anyone, at least not until I get to the real doctor (Thanks Melissa for the referral!) P.S. Bruce can't keep secrets either, so this is a BIG problem for us! I am hoping that we can keep this a secret until my parent's get here on April 21. We are planning on telling them at that time, and shortly thereafter, the rest of you wonderful readers will find out, and the real beginning begins....

No comments:

Post a Comment