4.21.2009
Doctor Appt tomorrow!
Well, I have my first Dr. appt. tomorrow! I'm pretty excited and nervous all at the same time. I think I am actually more nervous about telling my parents. We were able to tell Bruce's parents over the phone, but this is going to be really special having my parents actually HERE in my house and telling them!
Here's my plan on how I'm going to tell them (nothing special, but fun):
Tomorrow, April 22nd is my parent's wedding anniversary (31 years!) So I got them a card, and I'm going to put Happy Anniversary Grandma and Grandpa! Kinda cheesy, but oh well. There will definitely be tears flowing! Crazy Crazy! I still can't believe this is really happening. I'm sure it will seem more real after my Dr. appt.
My parents will be in town until Sunday the 26th, so probably no more posts until after they leave, we'll be super busy :)
Oh and one more thing, we also found out on Sunday that Bruce's sister is expecting as well!!!!! We figured it out and we are only about 9 days apart. I am very excited to have someone who will be going through the same stuff at the exact same time! Thanks Julie for the timing! haha. So we're both due in December, AND both of our birthdays are in December, so just a couple more December parties for the Applegates!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment