So I say this every time, but I'm honestly going to try and get better at doing the Top 10. Haha yeah right.
For today's reading pleasure, My Top 10 OPI nail polish colors. I am slightly obsessed and can't ever pass up the buy 2 get 1 free sale at Ulta. It makes me sick knowing how much I've spent on nail polish (I have atleast 10 more, not listed). And at $7 a bottle, I have a couple weeks worth of groceries! Without further adieu, here they are (from left to right in the picture):
1. Ate Berries in the Canaries
2. Jade is the New Black
3. Lincoln Park at Midnight
4. Dress to Empress
5. D.C. Cherry Blossom
6. Jewel of India
7. Purple with a Purpose
8. Midnight in Moscow
9. Tropical Punch
10. Peru-b-ruby
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®
No comments:
Post a Comment