11.11.2010

I'm 11 months today!

Can't believe how fast 11 months has gone! We had an eventful day planned, but only got around to half. We are in Yuma right now and they had a Veteran's Day Parade, so I thought that would be fun. It was supposed to start at 8:45 am, but didn't get going until 9:15 am. I was getting worried as that is close to nap time. We saw lots of army equipment, Marines, Shriners, Bands, Girl and Boy Scout Troops, and other random groups that made floats. We stayed until 10:15 am, as Dominik couldn't make it any longer. I'm not sure how much more parade there was, but it seemed pretty rocking still as we got to the car. Oh and there was WIND. Today was super windy, so there was plenty of dirt flying through the air, getting us all gritty. Which leads us to why we cancelled our afternoon 11 month photo shoot in the park. Hopefully tomorrow is less windy!

Some of Dominik's current activities: opening and climbing INTO cupboards, walking everywhere, eating all finger foods at meals, nap time/bedtime without the pacifier, making noises with his tongue, getting one tooth on top (we have a total of 3 now!), playing/initiating the game of peekaboo, and running away from diaper changes.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment