9.09.2010

New activity!

Well as some of you know, we've temporarily relocated to Yuma, AZ for Bruce's job. We've been down here for 3 days now and I've found something for Dominik and I to do once a week! The library has a Baby Time where we sing songs, read books, and play. We went today and it was great! There were 6 other kids. It was just nice to get out of the apartment. Yes apartment. Its really sad that we are back in apartment life. Oh well. I also drove around and found a park, the Post Office and a Fry's grocery store. Woo! Very excited about the Fry's because near us is Walmart (whose produce is nasty) and an Allbertson's (which is just expensive). So a Fry's is a fabulous find!

We also went swimming yesterday. It was fun. The water was cold but better cold than warm when its hot out!

We are staying here this weekend so hopefully we go explore some more!
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment