4.30.2010

Messy eater

Well we've begun to introduce cereal once a day to Dominik. As you can tell from the picture, I think more gets on his face than in his tummy. Needless to say, mealtime is always an experience!

We also just returned from a trip to Nebraska. We had a great time, as did everyone else because they got to meet Dominik! While we were there Dominik had a little bit of a bug, but he was a trooper and pulled through. When we got back home though, Bruce came down with an upper respiratory infection and probably strep (the culture came back negative, but he had all the symptoms). He was home from work for two days. So knock on wood that I won't be the next one to take a hit. I'm not sure this mommy could take it!
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment