So I admit it, I've thought about writing, but other things just seem to fill my time. So as I sit here at 4:55 am, I don't have anything better to do, althought Joy of Painting is on and Bob Ross is awesome. ( Its a winter scene with a sunrise, in case anyone cares)
Ok, back to life. I've been so busy and officially am a stay at home mom now. Partially because I want to and partially because I have to. Bruce got the opportunity to run a job near Yuma, AZ (if you don't know where it is, just look on a map for where Arizona, California, and Mexico touch). I wouldn't say that I'm thrilled that we will temporarily be moving, but its a new adventure and I'm so proud of Bruce. This is a big step in his career. We aren't sure when we will be going, but it'll probably be in the next couple of months.
Dom is a busy little guy! He is growing like crazy! He was 13 lbs, 14 oz and 24.25 inches at his last check-up. Pretty sure he's a giant. Haha. We spend our days cuddling, going for walks, playing on his play mat, sitting in the bumbo, and reading stories. Grandma Applegate got him this great collection of Children's stories for Christmas, so that is what we are working on reading now. He has almost outgrown his 0-3 month clothes and we've begun digging into the pile of 3-6 month. My goal is to just get him to wear everything at least once so I feel less guilty about it hanging in the closet. Dominik has been smiling up a storm lately, he usually starts smiling when he's getting his diaper changed--must know that something good is happening. He also is starting to babble. Its quite funny, especially when I put him on his playmat and I go run do something in the kitchen quick and I hear him get all excited. He can keep himself occupied for quite a while. His favorite thing to do with dad, well anyone for that matter, but I'll credit Bruce for starting this madness, is standing. If you pick him up, his legs will go stick straight and he will stand (with support of course) for a good 10 min. And during this time he'll be laughing and bobbling that gigantic head of his!
We've also had our slew of visitors since he's been here. Single G (my mom) has been out twice. Double G (my grandma) has been out as well. My sisters came for a visit in early January and my friends Andrea and Allison were just here. Bruce's parents will be here at the end of March and I'm pretty sure my parents are planning a trip for sometime in April.
Well that is all my brain can handle right now. I'll work on getting better at updating I promise!
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®
Hi cutie! Congrats on Bruce running a job near Yuma! How long will the job last?
ReplyDelete