12.08.2009

Waiting Game...

So I consider myself a fairly patient person, but these last couple of weeks are killing me! I keep getting more and more anxious the closer and closer we get to my due date! I was the most uncomfortable last night. I was extremely exhausted, so I headed to bed around 8:30 pm. Well I could NOT for the life of me get comfortable! I was tossing and turning and to make matters worse a HUGE monsoon came up and started pounding rain on the windows and the wind was howling and shaking the house. I seriously thought we were going to blow away! Bruce came in right after that started and he saw how upset I was that I couldn't get comfortable--I'm thinking it was mild contractions-- so he massaged my back, and talked me through some breathing exercises (he DID pay attention during class! haha). He then got up, got me some water, and an ice pack for my back. He was soooooo sweet and I totally appreciate it. After all of that was done, he laid with me and held the ice pack on my back until I fell asleep. I was debating about whether or not to go to work today, and I decided that one more day couldn't hurt, so here I am. No pain like I was feeling last night, but hopefully that pain moved BBA along in the birth process! Dr. Appt tomorrow and hopefully news on how soon this little guy will arrive in this big world!

No comments:

Post a Comment