10.09.2009

Week 31-Belly Update

So we're officially in the less than 10 weeks category with BBA. It's very exciting. He's still moving around a ton, which is still crazy feeling. He's most active in the evenings, and before I go to bed, so he better figure out his days and nights before he comes out otherwise we're in trouble! haha. I had a doctor's appointment this week. Everything was great as always, and I can't be more blessed to have had such an easy time so far!
We also started our child birth prep classes. They are every Wednesday for the month of October. It will definitely go fast! It's a fairly small class with only 8 couples. And 6 of us are having boys!!! Craziness. Wednesday's class was really cheesy. That's the only word that I can use to describe it. We worked on our breathing skills and different relaxation techniques. We were told we had to work on them at home, but I highly doubt Bruce will want to sit down and say soothing words to me and rub my back every night! haha. I can dream can't I?
Well I haven't posted a belly pic in a while, so here's an update--31 weeks:

No comments:

Post a Comment