10.15.2009

Half Cankles?!?!?!

**DISCLAIMER: This photo is NOT my cankles. I thought it was just a funny picture. My Mom actually thought that my legs were that disgusting. Thanks Mom. I love you. :) ** So we had our child birth prep class #2 last night, and afterwards we came home and I was sitting on the floor stretching as we started a movie (The Proposal--if anyone cares). So there I was stretching and reaching for my toes, when--AUGGGGGGGHHHH!!!!!! Where did the inside part of my ankles go????? Sure enough the insides of my ankles have disappeared and are nice and puffy, slowly turning into the dreaded CANKLES! The outsides of my ankles are nice and bony like they should be. So I've come up with the term half cankles. I've slowly come to terms with my situation this morning. At least the part of my ankles that people see the most are still normal. I asked Bruce if he still loved me because my ankles were fat and puffy. He replied, "I will always love you, your ankles don't matter." Good answer Bruce. Good Answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment