7.27.2012

Brooklyn is 10 months!

4th of July
9 1/2 month pictures
Brooklyn gives the best hugs.  She wraps her arms tight around your neck, usually trying to reach for any hair she can grab on to, but still, it's a good hug.  She also can give kisses.  If you pucker your lips, she'll lean in for an open mouthed kiss.  Haha.

She has begun to take some steps. She is now a pro at walking along the furniture, but will get daring every once in a while and let go and take a few steps towards something/someone that she wants.  I'm pretty excited for her!  She has about a week and a half to tie Dominik for when he started walking, so we'll see if she makes it.

McArthur-Burney Falls State Park
Yosemite National Park
Since we came back from vacation I have started Brooklyn on almost ALL finger foods. It's much easier for me as I can give her a lot of the food we eat.  I am still breastfeeding her in the mornings, but she gets formula bottles for morning snack, afternoon snack and at bed time.
Brooklyn loves to put anything and everything in her mouth.  I am glad that most of Dominik's toys are larger so they aren't huge choking hazards, but anything is a choking hazard with a baby.  Her favorite thing to chew on lately is any piece of Mr. Potato Head.

 These pictures are from our vacation as I haven't really had time to do much picture taking/blogging since we've been back.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment