What a month it's been! We now have a crawler, a sitter, and a very good solid food eater!
Her favorite thing to crawl to is a wipes package. We can play fetch with her. It's pretty funny. She also loves to attack Dominik's Legos, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't love that! Haha.
As far as food goes, I am still breastfeeding her 4 times a day, but she also gets solids at breakfast (rice cereal), lunch (fruit and veggie) and dinner (fruit and veggie). Solids include carrots, peas, green beans, butternut squash, sweet potatoes, bananas, pears, and apples. I plan to try a new food each week!
Still no teeth, but drooling like crazy. She is becoming a better napper, even though morning naps are usually compromised since we are typically out and about. Oh well! As always she is super smiley and we've been able to get some great pictures!
She never really had too much of a problem adjusting to California and we look forward to taking her to the beach on a regular basis!
No comments:
Post a Comment