2.06.2012

Top Ten Monday?

So it's not Tuesday, but whatev.

Here are my Top 10 things I'll miss about Arizona!

10.  Playgroup and Storytime.  I've become good friends with one of the moms there and her 2 daughters are the same age as Dominik and Brooklyn.  It was sad to leave them.

9.  Being able to walk to Target.  I absolutely loved being less than a mile away!

8.  Taking care of my garden.  I've had it up and running for over a year and my cherry tomato plant is FULL of tomatoes still.  I told my neighbors they can sneak in and get some until the new owners arrive.

7.  My neighbors.  They are fun.  We hang out every once in a while, and it's always nice to have someone looking after your place when you go out of town.

6.  Kiewit wives.  Yes there will be Kiewit wives in SoCal, but they won't be the same.  Thank goodness we still get to come back for district meeting.

5.  The Hunter Family.  Nik was Bruce's first friend here.  The first year Bruce lived here we had Thanksgiving with Nik and Melissa.  We've gone to Vegas/UFC's with them.  We've been through pregnancies together.  Our kids love hanging out and playing.  We've spent countless Saturday nights at either one of our houses watching UFC, drinking, playing games, and eating delicious food (and some not so delicious food--note: do NOT try and make spinach artichoke dip with Miracle Whip.  haha)  They will truly be missed, good thing we have a big house so they can come visit and go to Disney!!

4.  Our doctors.  I think I just hate trying to find new ones, and the ones I've found, I can barely pronounce.  :(  no fun.

3.  Sitting with the window open in February.  We'll I'll probably still be able to do that, but it's just fun to say and rub in to all of my Nebraska friends' faces.

2.  Direct flights to and from Omaha.

1.  Our house.  This is our first house and we've had a lot of memories here.  Even though it's only been a short 5 years, we've had many visitors, laughter, tears, and love come through here.  I really am going to miss every little piece of it.  Well, minus the scorpions of course :)

No comments:

Post a Comment