Ok, so I know a promised a 2 month update last week, and totally meant to do it last week, but with Thanksgiving and visitors I just forgot. I am doing this from my phone during an early morning feeding, so forgive me for no new pictures.

Brooklyn is such a sweet and happy baby. This month she has been doing very good at her tummy time and most of the time she can push herself all the way up. She likes to eat, as I am still feeding her for 15 minutes on each side 5-6 times a day. When its only 5 times a day that means she slept through the night! Woo hoo for me! This has happened 4 or 5 times (honestly I can't remember). She sleeps from about 930p to 730a, if she wakes up to eat, it's usually around 3 or 4, and then will sleep until 8/830.
Like I said at the beginning, Brooklyn is a happy baby, she gives THE biggest smiles we have ever seen, no joke. Not to compare kids, but we don't remember Dominik smiling as much as she does!
She has the bluest eyes and I'm pretty sure they will stay blue, like mine, not turn brown like Dominik's did.
Brooklyn has her 2 month Dr. Appointment today, so I'll update the stats later. Not looking forward to her getting shots, but am anxious to see how big she is!
Brooklyn's Baptism
No comments:
Post a Comment