6.22.2011

Baby Girl Applegate

So I've realized that I've nearly ignored Miss Baby Girl growing inside of me on the blog. Well, here's her time to shine. We are at 27 weeks. I just had my glucose test done yesterday. It was hell. I had to fast, which isn't easy for a pregnant lady, and then the whole test tooka little over 2 hours. I showed up at 8 am, they drew my blood at 8:05 am. I drank the orange sugary drink at 8:10 am. They took my blood again at 9:10 am. I had my normal check up at 9:20 am. Then I had to wait some more until they took the final vile of blood at 10:10 am. I was very fortunate to have my friend Jamie watch Dominik, because I'm pretty sure we would have drove each other crazy sitting in a doctor's office for 2 hours! I got my results back today and my glucose was NORMAL! Yay! No gestational diabetes for me! BUT, my iron is low, so I have to add in one more pill. I am now up to 3 iron pills, and one prenatal vitamin a day. That's how I was with Dominik, so I wasn't really expecting to be any different. Baby girl is moving around a TON! Especially when I don't want her to, like when I'm about to go to sleep. It's all good though. Not much else to report, I'm feeling great, except for the million degree temperatures outside. We are staying indoors between 11 am and 6 pm unless we HAVE to go out. It's just not worth it to be super miserable. I am having my doctor appointments every 2 weeks now. It's crazy how fast everything has gone. Pretty soon it will be every week! Aghhhh! I guess I better get started on her bedroom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment