11.01.2009

Welcome November and Stretch Marks

Happy November to everyone! I woke up this morning, feeling great, I even made a breakfast casserole for Bruce and I! After breakfast I did my normal Sunday routine, read the paper and then go shower. Bruce wanted to leave the house by 11 for some errands so I had to make this shower snappy. So I head to the bathroom and get ready to hop in the shower. I always check out my belly in the mirror (partially because it's cool looking and partially because I really can't see the whole thing without looking in the mirror. ). So today I got a nice surprise with some stretch marks around my belly button! UGH!!!! Seriously? I've made it this far why do they have to come now? And I love that they magically appeared overnight because I definitely would have noticed them when I changed into my PJs last night. Well on the bright side, I guess this means BBA is growing or on the downside I'm eating too much. Haha. I'm pretty sure its the first. Welcome to motherhood.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment