So my the last item on my "to-do" list in Nebraska was to attend my baby shower. It was at my mom and dad's and we had a great time. Rachel and Michaela hosted it, but unfortunately Michaela wasn't there due to her soccer game. I was able to see a lot of my family and friends, which meant a lot to me, because I really don't know the next time I'll be back in Nebraska. So I guess that means everyone gets to visit me now! haha. Everyone was very generous with their gifts and I only had to pack one extra suitcase full of gifts back home with me! We played some games and ate some great food. Here are a few pic from my camera, Rachel has more on her camera from the shower, mine were just before anyone got there!
Diaper cake, made by...I wonder who?
Rubber duckies!
The present area, before everyone arrived
Grandma getting ice cream ready for the punch
Me and Rach, with her creepy "prom" pose she insists on doing. haha

The six pack minus one-Allison, Andrea, me, Laura, Kellie, with hands on the belly of course!
No comments:
Post a Comment