8.24.2009

Learning from Chuck Norris...

So BBA--Baby Boy Applegate--is starting to make his move. I feel him kick most between 10 am and 12 pm. Probably telling me to go eat.
I thought this pretty much sums up what BBA is thinking. Bruce has yet to feel a kick, and he doesn't believe me that I've actually seen my stomach move. Which is very creepy by the way! :)

2 comments:

  1. It IS creepy to watch your stomach move! I always thought it was strange. Tell Bruce not to worry - his time is coming...and it will probably weird him out to see your stomach move too! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was talkin to mom about this and was like how was it having 3 of us moving around? she said it was creepy. I compared it to aliens living in my stomach trying to get out. She said wait until you see elbows and knees... I'm like shit, I better not have multiples bc I'll get grossed out! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete